The 6th edition of the GIoTS conference will be co-located with IoT Week 2023 in Berlin, Germany.
GIoTS 2023 Call for Papers is open! GIoTS welcomes papers on technological innovations (from Artificial Intelligence to 5G and nanotechnology), as well as on applications for the benefit of society, including sustainable development, smart industry, smart cities and mobility, health, smart agriculture, privacy, and safety.
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion in the Springer Digital Library.
Important Dates for Paper Submissions
- Paper Submission Due: March 15, 2023
- Acceptance Notification: May 15, 2023
- Camera-Ready Submission: May 30, 2023
- Conference Date: 19-20 June 2023
Important Dates for Workshops and Special Session Submissions:
- Special Session Proposals Due: February 15, 2023
- Special Session Notification of Selection: February 20, 2023
- Deadline for Workshops and Special Session Paper Submission: April 15, 2023
- Acceptance Notification for Special Session: May 15, 2023
- Camera Ready Submission: May 30, 2023
For more information visit the Global IoT Summit website.