Highlight your research and enhance its visibility by submitting your manuscript to the following international conferences:
- Privacy Symposium 2022 – Venice, April 5-7, 2022
- Global IoT Summit 2022 – Dublin, June 20-23, 2022
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and the Springer-Link Digital Library.
PRIVACY SYMPOSIUM 2022
PRIVACY SYMPOSIUM aims at promoting international dialogue, cooperation, and knowledge sharing on data protection and compliance. It provides a multi-stakeholder venue for data protection professionals, experts, authorities, and researchers to discuss:
• Latest evolutions in data protection regulations
• International cooperation and convergence in data protection
• Emerging technologies and data protection compliance
• Future needs and demands in data protection compliance services
• Research and innovation in data protection and compliance
The Privacy Symposium welcomes multidisciplinary contributions bringing together legal, technical and societal expertise, including theoretical, analytical, empirical, and case studies.
• Submission due: Sept 30, 2021
• Notification of acceptance: Dec 20, 2021
• Final paper due: Feb 15, 2022
• Conference Date: Apr 5-7, 2022
For more information visit the Privacy Symposium website.
GLOBAL IoT SUMMIT 2022
The 5th edition of GIoTS welcomes papers on technological innovations (from Artificial Intelligence to 5G and nanotechnology), as well as on applications for the benefit of society, including sustainable development, smart industry, smart cities and mobility, health, smart agriculture, privacy and safety.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and the Springer-Link Digitial Library. They will also be indexed by leading Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases like Scopus, DBLP, ISI, Google Scholar, etc.
Papers of particular merit will be recommended for a possible special issue in an international journal. There will also be best papers awards.
• All submitted papers must conform to the LNCS Formatting Guidelines. Authors are invited to use either the LNCS’s Latex template or MS Word Template available via this link.
• Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done through EDAS online submission system.
• GIoTS conference series takes the protection of intellectual property seriously. Accordingly, all submissions will be screened for plagiarism using a plagiarism tool. By submitting your work, you agree to allow Springer to screen your work.
• Submission Due: February 28, 2022
• Acceptance Notification: May 2, 2022
• Camera-Ready Submission: May 30, 2022
• Conference Date: June 20 – 23, 2022
For more information on the conference visit the Global IoT Summit website.