In order to make the Internet of Things happen in Europe and all regions of the world, the role of the International IoT Forum is crucial for federating all key actors to support the creation of open and integrated IoT environments.
– Peter Friess, Scientific Officer Internet of Things, DG Connect, European Commission
The IoT Forum brings a unique opportunity to the IoT take-off worldwide and will build up a strong community of IoT actors from various horizons – the technical, the societal and the ethical perspectives will all be worked with in the IoT Forum.
– Francois Carrez, PhD, University of Surrey, UK
The IoT Forum offers a great opportunity to foster the international cooperation for the research and development of the Internet of Things by bringing together the research community with the interested stakeholders.
– Sébastien Ziegler, Founder and Director General of Mandat International, Switzerland
IoT Forum enables us to significantly increase our international exposure as designers and developers of IoT based solutions and create new business opportunities.
– Srdjan Krco, Founder of DunavNET Limited, Novi Sad, Serbia
IoT Forum has a great potential to become open, independent and creative environment which helps people to get easily involved and to make a difference in their life and business.
– Tomaž Vidonja, CEO, IoT Competence centre OpComm at ICT Technology Network, Slovenia
IoT Forum brings together IoT related value chains stakeholders including R&D, technology, applications, business development and services providers from international communities and facilitate deep collaboration to accelerate the IoT development and enablement.
– Ko-Yang Wang, Executive Vice President, Institute for Information Industry, Taiwan
As representing SME, I encourage more SMEs to join the IoT forum to benefit from this unique platform. Altogether we have now to promote a truly worldwide market in making even more evident all business benefits of IoT in a broad range of areas. We also have the important duty to promote a market confidence in the use of existing IoT interoperable solutions.
– Philippe Cousin, Easy Global Market C.E.O
Connecting research, industry, services and user communities around IoT is a respectful mission with that the IoT Forum will make the information society more real than ever, and the iHomeLab is honoured to support this endeavour through our active participation and research activities.
– Prof. Alexander Klapproth, Head of the iHomeLab at Hochschule Luzern, Switzerland